Sunday, February 8, 2009

LETS GO!

Lets go have a yumm shake,
Lets go have a niceee and chocolatttyyy cake,
Lets go where no ones fake,
Lets go where all that I want,thy let me take,
Lets go,a place like this we need to make.

Lets go where I can sleep as long as I like,
Lets go where I don't have to understand people's Psyche.
Lets go where no one goes on a strike,
Lets go where everyone rides a simple bike.

Lets go where there are the world's best cooks,
Lets go where I can take a year to read a book,
Lets go where no one cares how you look,
Lets go where no one asks you to return what you once took.

Lets go where you don't gain any weight,
Lets go where no one complains when you are late,
Lets go where theres nothing that I hate,
Lets go where you can celebrate regardless of the day or date.

Lets go where I don't have to think of what I do,
Lets go where there are lots of public women's loos,
Lets go where I can go out without wearing shoes,
Lets go where theres lotttss of chocolate mousse.

Lets go where I can stay wrapped up in blanket all day,
Lets go where people mean what they say,
Lets go where on the beach in the sun you can lay,
Lets go where you can shop without having to pay.

Lets go where my house overlooks the beautiful sea,
Lets go where I can always be me,
Lets go where it doesn't matter if you are a He or She,
Lets go where to good health, happiness is the only key.

Lets go where someone cooks me yummy breakfast,
Lets go where being fit is not always a must,
Lets go where its ok for a table to be covered in dust,
Lets go where people can easily trust.

Lets go where no one tells me whats right or wrong,
Lets go where someone can sing me my favourite songs.
Lets go where everything has lottss of cheese in it,
Lets go where regardless of what you eat, you always remain fit.

Lets go where there is no crime,
Lets go where I can have lots of ice cream soda with lime,
Lets go where no one cares about time,
Lets go where everything you say rhymes. ;-)

3 comments:

Rahul Dabas said...

I HAVE ARRIVED :D

Mayank said...

i guess we HAVE ARRIVED where everything DOES rhyme! :D

lol! :D

Rahul Dabas said...

H|A