Thursday, November 26, 2009

Vegetarian (yet) again!

Am vegetarian again:)))And I feel great about it. The only things I didn't quite want to give up were the chicken flavoured noodles which were yummy(obviously with all the Indian masalas I add and cheese of course) and yeah definitely very instant and economical and eggs, which again were very yummy, economical, easy to make and my favourites. But surprisingly it turned out that the chicken 'flavoured' noodles were just flavoured and thus 'suitable for vegetarians' and eggs..I don't miss them at all. So alls good yet:) The only thing I will miss out on are the amazing eco meals at Burger King and Mc Donalds but I don't mind spending a little more to buy myself a veggie burger and then I still have veggie delight at Subway(which surprisingly again is better than the one we got in India because of the yummy toppings). So Happy Vegetarianism to me. Enjoy eating:)

No comments: